Looking to spice (or sweeten) up your breakfast? These gluten free dairy free breakfast ideas are ones you’ll quickly fall in love with and want to gobble up, morning after morning! Keep reading to see the favorites!
Don’t forget to check out the full No Dash of Gluten Breakfast Archive here.
Gluten Free Dairy Free Breakfast Ideas You’ll Love
- Protein Overnight Oats from Joyful Dumplings: Easy to make ahead of time and great to give you a protein boost! This recipe is vegan, gluten-free, and refined sugar free.
- Easy Homemade Honey Granola from Approaching Home: You will love this quick and simple honey granola recipe. Whether you like it super crunchy, sweet, or want to change up the nuts, it’s adaptable to fit what you have in the pantry. (To make this dairy-free, omit buttering the pan and opt for a dairy free cooking spray instead!)
- Vegan Tofu Scramble from Profusion Curry: Vegan scrambled tofu is easy six-ingredient recipe that makes best creamy, soft and flavorful tofu scramble. This plant based recipe makes delicious breakfast.
- Easy Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Quick Bread from The VGN Way : It’s perfect with breakfast or as an evening dessert treat. Southern Sweet Potato Bread, a classic old fashioned quick bread loaf with a cinnamon and spice streusel topping. Moist, tender homemade quick bread that’s egg-free, nut-free and vegan.
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Pancakes from Strength & Sunshine: Soft, fluffy, and super easy, these Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Pancakes are vegan and allergy-free! This from-scratch recipe is just 7 ingredients, packed with dairy-free chocolate chips, and you can whip up a stack of these healthier chocolate chip pancakes in 10 minutes for a classic, cozy breakfast any day of the week!
- Banana Bread from Organically Addison: This gluten free dairy free banana bread is soft, fluffy and cozy! It’s the perfect grab and go breakfast.
- Vegan Chocolate Cherry Smoothie Bowl from Sustain my Cooking Habit : Packed with nutrients, this beautiful chocolate cherry vegan smoothie bowl recipe is a healthy and delicious way to start the day.
- Vegan French Toast from Strength & Sunshine : BEST Vegan French Toast recipe you will ever make! Perfectly gluten-free, eggless, and allergy-free, this easy French toast is made with 7 simple ingredients and made in less than 10 minutes! A classic family-friendly breakfast or brunch idea that’s made with plant-based ingredients you already have; sweet and cinnamony, just pick your toppings of choice and devour!
- Also from Strength & Sunshine, this Roasted Skillet Breakfast Potatoes with Peppers and Onions is a down home country classic! The best Roasted Skillet Breakfast Potatoes with Peppers & Onions! An easy recipe that’s gluten-free, vegan, paleo, and allergy-free. These rustic cast iron spuds can be a side dish or filling at any meal!
- Papaya Smoothie from The Littlest Crumb: This is the best papaya smoothie you can make for a healthy breakfast. It’s vegan and made with only 5 ingredients: papaya, coconut milk, mango, pineapple and maple syrup, for the perfect blend of tropical flavors!
- Banana Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins from Fannetastic Food: These oatmeal blueberry muffins are packed with wholesome ingredients like banana, walnuts, ground flax, almond butter, and even a hidden veggie you won’t notice!
- Cassava Flour Pancakes from Lavender & Macarons: These Paleo Cassava Flour Pancakes are a perfect recipe for when you want a simple but healthy breakfast without having to use many ingredients. This recipe is naturally Vegan, Oil-Free, Gluten-Free, and Grain-Free.
- Berry Almond Milk Smoothie from Caramel & Cashews: This berry almond milk smoothie makes a refreshing on-the-go breakfast or snack! It’s thick, creamy, and nutritious, with just five ingredients. Vegan, dairy-free, & gluten-free.
- Savory Sweet Potato Stir Fry from Profusion Curry: Savory Sweet Potato Stir Fry is a delicious and healthy one skillet recipe. This vegetable stir fry is the perfect side dish for breakfast or brunch.
My name is Houria and I am the owner of nodashofgluten.com, a blog dedicated to all kinds of recipes. On my website, you can find classic dishes, vegetarian delights, creative snacks, Gluten-free recipes, and desserts – all proving that cooking isn’t as hard as it seems! With easy-to-follow instructions and tips on how to make your meals even better, I strive to help everyone become master chefs in their own kitchen. Come join me at nodashofgluten.com for some delicious fun!