If anyone knows how difficult it can be to find both gluten free and dairy free Christmas desserts – it’s me. So, to make things a tad easier for you this holiday season, I’ve rounded up 15 of the most amazing, delicious, gluten free, dairy free Christmas desserts, sweets, and treats that will leave all of Santa’s reindeer ready to trade in their carrot sticks.
15 Delicious Dairy Free Christmas Desserts
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Services LLC Associates and RewardStyle affiliate, we may earn a small commission for any purchases made through affiliate links. Please read our disclaimer and disclosure statement for full details.
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls from A Baking Journey are made with only 4 ingredients, and are vegan, gluten-free, and made with no refined sugar
- Gingerbread Coffee Cake from Strength & Sunshine is gluten-free, vegan, and made with a superfood ingredient too good to pass up!
- 4 Ingredient Amaretto Truffles from Lemons + Zest can be made with or without dairy ingredients, giving you lots of baking options that are all so simple!
- Coconut peppermint fudge from A Life of Happenstance is made with just 5 ingredients and tastes like a candy cane! It’s also paleo-friendly, gluten-free, dairy-free, and uses no refined sugars.
- Pomegranate and pistachio dark chocolate bark from Maple + Mango is so tasty and healthy it can be made an enjoyed ANY time of year!
- Vegan Peppermint Bark from Wow, It’s Veggie?! is cute, festive, and totally vegan and gluten-free.
- Gluten Free Almond Cookies from It’s Not Complicated is a super clean, super simple cookie that’s finished in minutes!
- Cinnamon and maple sugar cookies from Healthy Taste of Life are not only adorable, but they’re super simple and are guaranteed to have you grabbing thirds.
- Mini salted rosemary rum pecan pies from Paleo Gluten-Free Guy are stinking cute and would make the cutest addition to your holiday spread.
- Gingerbread ice cream from A Girl Worth Saving is definitely one worth trying this year because let’s be real; ice cream is great all year ’round.
- White chocolate peppermint cookies from Strength & Sunshine are adorable and festive, and totally gluten-free, vegan, and allergy-friendly.
- Gluten-free fruit cake from It’s Not Complicated is so easy you could make more than one and then brag to your friends and family how you spent all day in the kitchen baking them a cake.
- Peppermint fudge from Wow, It’s Veggie?! is vegan and made with only three ingredients; talk about simple!
- Christmas snowflake bundt cake from Healthy Taste of Life is gluten-free, dairy-free, and made without any refined sugars.
- And of course if you want something gluten-free, dairy-free and FULL of ALL THE SUGARS, you can try my favorite Cake Batter Chocolate Chip Cookies 😉
Have a favorite dairy free dessert? Share it with us in the comments!
Shop Holiday Baking Essentials
My name is Natasha and I am the owner of nodashofgluten.com, a blog dedicated to all kinds of recipes. On my website, you can find classic dishes, vegetarian delights, creative snacks, Gluten-free recipes, and desserts – all proving that cooking isn’t as hard as it seems! With easy-to-follow instructions and tips on how to make your meals even better, I strive to help everyone become master chefs in their own kitchen. Come join me at nodashofgluten.com for some delicious fun!