Nothing quite screams fall like football, pumpkins, and soup. Right? RIGHT! If you’re ready to warm your hearts and fill your stomach with the best gluten free soup recipes, then keep scrolling. These options are sure to become fast fall favorites.
20 Fall Favorite Gluten Free Soup Recipes
- Pumpkin Soup from Christina’s Cucina: This pumpkin soup is a super easy option for a delicious gluten free soup that’s ready in minutes and can be made creamy or plain. (The plain option for this recipe is dairy free).
- Vegan Crockpot Vegetable Soup with Lentils from Audreythena: Food Goddess: This crock pot vegetable soup is the perfect gluten-free dinner or lunch option. Made with lentils, mushrooms, pinto beans, rosemary, lemon, and red chard, it’s a nutrient-dense meal that makes you feel good when you eat it!
- Chinese Chicken and Sweetcorn Slow Cooker Soup from Recipe Pocket: This Chinese Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup slow cooker recipe is a winter warmer. Quick to make even on your busiest day.
- Old Fashioned Chicken and Rice Soup from Well Fed Baker: This classic chicken and rice soup will be so comforting on a cool night.
- Cabbage Carrot Corn Soup (3C Soup) from Tips N Recipes: This is a vegan, low-calorie and low-carb soup packed with dietary fiber that keeps you full and nourished. Ideal soup recipe if you are planning to shed a few pounds.
- Classic New England Fish Chowder from Fearless Eating: Most fish chowders are made with a flour-based thickener that more often than not, dulls the flavor. But this gluten-free version is a purer version that stands out from the legions of average tasting chowders.
- Vegan White Bean Stew from The Dairy Free Menu: This Vegan White Bean Stew is packed and layered with flavor. It’s a healthy, hearty, fresh and delicious meal that’s also dairy free, vegan, vegetarian and gluten free!
- Vegan Pasta E. Fagioli from Emily Leary: You’ll love this incredible vegan pasta soup aka Pasta E Fagioli. It’s vegan, gluten-free, high in protein, quick to prepare and suitable for the whole family!
- Gluten Free Broccoli Cheddar Soup from Sugar & Snap Peas: This gluten free soup is creamy, cheesy and packed with veggies. This one-pot dish requires minimal prep work and can be made in under 30 minutes!
- Gluten Free Phở Bò from Healthy World Cuisine: Slurping and sipping on a nourishing bowl of Vietnamese gluten free Phở Bò (beef pho) is almost better than getting a hug from your mom.
- Instant Pot Asparagus Soup from Budget Delicious: This Instant Pot Asparagus Soup is a delicate and creamy nod to springtime. This low carb soup can be served hot or cold and is perfect for serving at Easter, Mother’s Day, or anytime you crave a light yet robustly flavorful soup.
- Dairy Free Tomato Soup from Fit as a Mama Bear: A comfort food loaded with veggies, this dairy-free tomato soup recipe is a healthy twist on a classic! This tomato soup can be made with fresh tomatoes or canned tomatoes depending on what’s in season.
- Jamaican Vegetable Soup from Recipes From a Pantry: This Jamaican Vegetable Soup is bursting with all the Jamaican flavors. Even better: it’s ready in less than an hour.
- Sausage and Zucchini Soup from Carrie’s Experimental Kitchen : If you’re looking for a satisfying lunch or dinner option, you’ll want to try this delicious Sausage and Zucchini Soup. It’s full of Italian flavor and comes together quickly.
- Gluten Free Cheesy Baked Potato Soup from My Gluten-Free Kitchen : This cheesy gluten-free Baked Potato Soup brings all the flavors of a twice baked potato in a creamy soup that the whole family loves!
- Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Soup from Aussie Home Cook: This hearty pumpkin and sweet potato soup is comforting and packed with flavor. With roast pumpkin and sweet potato, it’s budget-friendly, gluten free and simple to make.
- Instant Pot Cauliflower Soup from Simple Living Recipes: This delicious cauliflower soup is a great option to warm up your day. It’s all made in one pot, and it’s ready in just 20 minutes.
- Stracciatella alla Romano from Carrie’s Experimental Kitchen: Stracciatella alla Romano soup is simple, scrumptious, and comes together in about 20 minutes!
- Gluten Free Slow Cooker Turkey and Rice Soup from My Gluten-Free Kitchen: If you have leftover turkey to use up, this gluten-free slow cooker turkey and rice soup is a yummy way to enjoy it!
- African Pepper Soup from Recipes From a Pantry: African Pepper Soup only takes a few everyday ingredients and minimal effort to whip up this popular soup!
Natasha is a wife, #boymom, writer, NASM-Certified Personal Trainer, Certified Autoimmune Holistic Nutritionist, & Behavior Change Specialist. Living with EoE, gluten & dairy are two foods she needs to avoid, so she’s made it her mission to find simple, yet tasty alternatives. When she’s not watching her son play baseball, she can be found writing, Googling her parenting decisions, and drinking all the coffee.