The perfect breakfast to meal prep for when you’re on-the-go! If you’re looking for healthy vegan breakfast recipes, this nut and seed chia pudding is packed with good-for-you ingredients and is also gluten-free.
- 3 tbsp, chia seeds (24g)
- 2 tbsp, whole golden flax seeds (20g)
- 1 tbsp, sunflower seeds (15g)
- 1 tbsp, maple syrup (15g)
- 1 cup, plain unsweetened almond milk (237ml)
- Optional toppings: nut butter, peanuts, pepitas, bananas, blueberries, etc.
- Add all ingredients (except toppings) to a mason jar, stir with a spoon until fully combined.
- Place in the fridge overnight to allow seeds to absorb the almond milk and reach a thick consistency.
- Top with desired toppings and enjoy!
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 7 days
- Want to make this feel more like a dessert? Add a small scoop (~1 tbsp) of cocoa powder
- Want to increase the protein? Add a small scoop of protein powder of choice
- Can substitute agave or honey for maple syrup
- Can sub almond milk for any milk of choice