Easy dinner idea that’s gluten free, dairy free, paleo, and Whole30 approved. You can easily switch up the ingredients to make new variations of this same meal. Sure to be a family favorite!
- 1 pound ground protein (can use ground turkey, ground beef, ground pork sausage, ground chicken, etc.)
- 1 bag cabbage mix
- Salt + Pepper to taste
- Coconut aminos
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- You can add rice ramen noodles as an option! Keep in mind this will not be paleo/Whole30 approved if you do.
- Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray or coat with olive oil
- Cook your ground meet until brown and finished, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste
- Add your bag of mixed cabbage + veggies
- Coat with coconut aminos and stir all ingredients together
- Cook on low heat until the cabbage mix is soft
- Optional: add sesame seeds while it’s cooking on low heat or top with sesame seeds if you desire
- Serve and enjoy
- If you’re adding in rice ramen noodles, cook those until finished in a separate pot.
- Once finished, drain and add noodles to the pan with all the other ingredients.
- Mix well.
Nutrition information is based on not using the noodles, and dividing the entire pan in half and creating two servings. It’s also based on using a ground chicken. Your fat and protein will vary slightly depending which protein you choose.
- Serving Size: 1/2 pan
- Calories: 355
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Protein: 43g
Keywords: Paleo, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Whole30