An easy sheet pan meal that makes dinner delicious for everyone! Minimal prep, and a whole lotta taste.
- 1 pound chicken breast (sliced or cut up in smaller pieces)
- 1–2 russet or sweet potatoes
- Veggies of choice (1-2 cups of broccoli, 1-2 cups of asparagus or green beans, 1-2 cups of mini carrots)
- Cooking spray or olive oil (1-2 tbsp)
- Veggie seasoning
- Garlic powder
- Salt + Pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- Clean and cut your chicken into smaller, tender-sized pieces
- Clean and dice your potatoes
- Clean your other veggies and chop, if needed
- Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper, and spray with non-stick cooking spray
- Add your ingredients and spread out evenly
- Drizzle with olive oil (optional) or spray evenly with cooking olive oil spray
- Season as desired
- Cook for approx 30-40 minutes, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
Sheet pan meals are amazing because you can use almost any ingredient that you want! Swap out broccoli for peppers, asparagus for green beans, carrots for onions, chicken for salmon. The list is endless, which means you can keep creating “new” meals that never feel old or boring.
Keywords: Sheet pan, Dinner